We offer specialist legal advice and practical support.
There are many ways in which we can help and our website is full of useful information and resources.
Try browsing through the list below and follow the links to find out more.
The trails below will help you find the services you need.
Adult Social Care
– Do you need help about a care assessment or means testing? Click here
– Have you been refused NHS healthcare funding? Click here
– Is there a problem with a residential or nursing home contract? Click here
Court of Protection
– Do the finances of a mentally incapacitated person need to be managed? Click here
– Do you want to apply for a statutory will? Click here
– Are you worried an attorney is failing to act correctly? Click here
Powers of Attorney
– Do you want to make a Power of Attorney? Click here
– Do you want to revoke a Power of Attorney? Click here
– Are banks or social services refusing to accept your registered power of attorney? – Click here
Trusts for Families and Business Owners
– Do you want to create a trust for a disabled child? Click here
– Are you a trustee or a beneficiary of a family trust or business trust? Click here
– Do you want a trust for personal injury compensation? Click here
Wills and Probate
– Do you want to make a will? Click here
– Are you looking for help with probate or administering an estate? Click here
– Is there a problem over a will or inheritance? Click here
– Do you need to claim for financial provision following a death? Click here
– Do you want help with jointly owned property issues? Click here
– Do you want to make a gift of property? Click here
-Do you want to protect business or personal assets? Click here
Workshops, Events and Membership Services
– Do you want to know more about your legal rights? Click here
– Are you looking for events and on-line training? Click here
Want to know more?
Read our FAQs page for more information about how we can help
There are lots of articles on a wide range of topics on our blog
Alternatively, you can request a pre-paid telephone advice session here.