Welcome to our website
Thanks for visiting our website. We want you to enjoy your experience so we would be glad if you would take a moment or two to read these website terms and conditions.
Who are we?
Barker Evans Private Client law is a firm of solicitors authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority SRA number 498553 ('the Firm'). Our main office is at Bridgford Business Centre, 29 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 6AU. If you should need to contact us about these terms and conditions you can do so here.
Website terms and conditions
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. The Firm reserves the right to change or withdraw all or part of it without notice at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that the Firm in providing information and materials on this website offers no guarantees against inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the Firm, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorised use of this website or material downloaded from it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Firm's prior written consent.
- Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is the copyright of Rosamund Evans and Barker Evans Private Client Law – Copyright Barker Evans Private Client Law 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. you may print or download material and extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
4. You may not transmit it or store it in any other website or any other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Firm and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Firm takes no responsibility for and will not be liable should the website be temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
As a firm of Solicitors we are bound by strict rules of confidentiality and, unless we are required to do so by law, we will not disclose any details you may provide to us without your express permission.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Firm. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.